Clinton E. Wells Jr.
I am a trial lawyer with more than 30 years of experience representing
Texas families and individuals in cases involving family law matters and
serious personal injury claims. In addition to my professional experience,
I have the personal experience of having been married and divorced and
re-married, successfully raising two children from my wife's first
marriage together with one of our own. This experience equips me to assist
you with matters involving divorce, child custody, and other related issues.
It is incumbent upon the lawyers practicing in our family courts to resolve
issues as quickly and as reasonably as possible; while protecting the
best interest of the client and most importantly, those of any children involved.
Areas of Practice
- Premises Liability (Plaintiff and Defense)
- Personal Injury (Plaintiff)
- Products Liability Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Family Law Litigation and Mediation
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Collaborative Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Domestic Violence & Neglect
- A.A. White Dispute Resolution Center
- Family Mediation Training
- Texas, 1977
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, J.D., 1977
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Speak with Clinton
about your case today.