Skilled Houston Employment Litigation Lawyers
Experienced Discrimination, Sexual Harassment or Wrongful Termination?
McDowell Wells, LLP provides sound legal advice and effective representation
to employees who have been wronged in violation of federal employment
law, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) regulations, state
law or municipal ordinances.
You may have an employment law case on your hands if:
- You experienced workplace discrimination
- Your employer is in violation of a state or federal employment law
- Your company is in violation of its own policies and procedures as laid
out in its employee handbook
- Your human resources department has intervened in your employment issue
today at (713) 496-0504 for a complimentary consult.
Handling a Range of Employment Law Matters
McDowell Wells, LLP combines decades of experience with a commitment to
protecting our clients' rights against employer wrongdoings of all kinds.
Our employment litigation practice addresses a broad range of serious matters,
- Wage and hour disputes
- Employment contract disputes
- Whistleblower protection and retaliation
- Wrongful termination or unlawful discharge
- Violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Sexual harassment and hostile workplace claims
- Employment discrimination based on age, race, sex, religion or national origin
We fight for workers of all types who face employment law issues. Workers
and employees are the backbone of our society. Our Houston employment
litigation attorneys are advocates who are willing to stand up for
employees' rights to be treated fairly and with dignity.
Reach Us at (713) 496-0504 for Help
We encourage you to discuss the details of your employment dispute with
our team. We listen to your concerns and work to create a tailored legal
solution for your issue.
To discuss your employment litigation options with a respected Houston lawyer, contact our office
today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Take the first step - make sure your employment rights are protected by
McDowell Wells, LLP.