Houston Property Litigation Attorneys
Effective Property Dispute Resolution in Texas
A property litigation matter can be as simple as a title dispute over an easement. It can also be as complicated as unraveling the rightful ownership of property purchased through funds provided by a partnership.
Regardless of the complexity of your case, the seasoned Houston property dispute lawyers of McDowell Law Group LLP can help. We are here to give you the straightforward answers you need and the quality representation you deserve.
We offer sound legal advice and effective representation to Texans in a wide range of disputes involving real estate and property, including:
- Title disputes such as competing title claims, deed restriction issues, and property partition disagreements
- Nuisance claims relating to drainage issues and business interference
- Development, land use, boundary disputes, easements and right of way matters
- Real property and casualty loss insurance claims
- Construction litigation, including design and construction defect claims
- Real estate litigation involving conflicts over purchase, sale or lease of residential or commercial property
We have been trusted by many in the Texas community to provide reliable, effective legal guidance for over 30 years.
Are you involved in a title dispute, construction lawsuit, or real estate litigation? Call McDowell Law Group LLP at (713) 496-0504 for a free consultation.
Commercial Property Disputes
Buying, selling, and developing commercial property can be a complicated and lengthy legal process. When disputes arise, the purchase or sale can be delayed – and significant costs can add up. It is important to consult a knowledgeable lawyer for real estate transactions as soon as a disagreement surfaces. Working with an attorney could be the difference that saves your business.
ur property litigation lawyers represent clients throughout the Houston area in a variety of commercial real estate disputes, including:
- Buyers, sellers, or lenders with a Breach of Contract issue
- Land use or zoning issue disputes
- Property transaction disputes
- Safety and compliance issues
New Construction Litigation
Was your property damaged during construction? Do you have a dispute with a developer, contractor, or subcontractor? Many construction defects are not identified until after the property has been built.
Roof defects, floor plan errors, and design mistakes can significantly decrease the value of the property. This can place property owners in a complicated legal situation.
At our firm, we represent residential and commercial property owners in new construction litigation regarding:
- Design defects
- Construction defects
- Electrical problems
- Structure damage
- Excavation damage
- Cracks in foundation
- Breach of contract
- Breach of warranty
Significant Property Loss and Insurance Claims
If you have lost your home or business to a disaster, you may have filed a claim with your insurance company. But is your insurance company dragging its feet in settling your claim? Turn to our experienced Houston property loss attorneys at McDowell Law Group LLP for help.
We are equipped to represent property loss claims for properties including:
- Goods or valuables