Houston Business & Commercial Litigation Attorneys
Tailored Litigation Support for Any Dispute
Legal disputes can impact virtually any aspect of your business. Litigation is often the worst-case scenario for businesses facing legal disputes. Fortunately, there are ways to successfully handle litigation without draining resources and undermining business objectives. At McDowell Law Group LLP, we can tailor a strategy to fit your goals.
We provide diligent representation for those facing any type of dispute, including common claims such as:
- Contract disputes involving partnership agreements, employment contracts, insurance contracts, commercial real estate contracts, and other business contracts
- Business fraud involving claims of false representation on the part of businesses or individual officers
- Partnership and shareholder disputes that arise during the operation or dissolution of the business
- Environmental litigation such as toxic tort claims, nuisance and trespassing claims, and groundwater contamination
- Eminent domain issues involving governmental expropriation or regulatory taking (inverse condemnation) of commercial property
- Other issues such as trade secret infringement, breach of fiduciary duty, piercing the corporate veil and financial mismanagement
The highest badge of honor for any law firm is a referral from a satisfied client. At McDowell Law Group LLP, we routinely receive referrals from current and former commercial clients, reflecting the high quality of our services.
Learn more about our legal team's accomplishments.
Leveraging Decades of Proven Trial Experience
For over 30 years, our firm has effectively served the needs of businesses ranging from local startups to Fortune 500 companies in a broad range of industries. This wide breadth of experience lends us valuable insight. We leverage carefully honed litigation skills and a solution-oriented approach toward resolving complex legal issues.
Our peers also entrust high-stakes litigation matters to our proven capabilities. We regularly serve as local counsel for out-of-state lawyers. Additionally, our attorneys boast numerous professional accolades.
We represent businesses throughout Texas.